HARIAN METRO NEWSPAPER
Akhbar Harian Metro
* Harian Metro - Special News:
- Today Top News - Fat Loss Diet Tips (only for Women)
Video of a worldwide famous nutritionist who found a special trick (called "Venus Factor") to quickly lose10 pounds in weight... continue
- 2015 Top News: 500$ a month working from Home
The story of Daniel Cooper who's making over $500 working from home with paid surveys... continue
- Weekly Top News: How to get your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend back... with a text message?
A weird strategy to take your old girlfriend/boyfriend back by using text messages. And yes, it works... continue
- This Month's Top News: 25 Years old boy making (tons of) Money With Google
How, a young 25 years british kid, earns more than 1,500$/day with Google.... continue
Harian Metro is the Malay best-selling newspaper. It sells around 450 thousands copies daily and, during the weekends, more than 480 thousands copies per day. About 95% of Harian Metro readers are Malays. Harian Metro covers local news, business, sports, community events and jobs news in Malaysia. The new Sarawak and Sabah edition have been launched few years ago. They believed that, the markets in Sabah and Sarawak could sustain up to 100 thousands copies per day. Its main editor was Zian Johari who helped the newspaper to become popular in every Malaysian State (except Sabah, Labuan and Sarawak).
Some interesting facts about Harian Metro:
- On March the 25th, 2004 the Harian Metro Newspaper turned 13 years old.
- it's priced around RM1.50
- it provide readers with many interesting stories from education, sports, community and special features.
- the initial launch was graced by Urban Development Minister Datuk Amar Abang Johari Tun Openg and Sarawak Housing
- Sarawak and Sabah edition have around 64-page
- the group editor of Harian Metro was Ahad Datuk Mustapa Omar
- NSTP group managing editor: Datuk Zainul Arifin Mohammed Isa
- Abang Johari said the print media, compared to the digital version, will not lose its position in media development.