Akhbar Harian Metro
Harian Metro is the Malay best-selling newspaper. It sells around 450 thousands copies daily and, during
the weekends, more than 480 thousands copies per day. About 95% of Harian Metro readers are Malays. Harian Metro covers local news, business, sports, community events and jobs news in Malaysia. The new Sarawak and Sabah edition have been launched few years ago. They believed that, the markets in Sabah and Sarawak could sustain up to 100 thousands
copies per day. Its main editor was Zian Johari who helped the newspaper to become popular in every Malaysian State (except
Sabah, Labuan and Sarawak).
Some interesting facts about Harian Metro:
- On March the 25th, 2004 the Harian Metro Newspaper turned 13 years old.
- it's priced around RM1.50
- it provide readers with many interesting
stories from education, sports, community and special features.
- the initial launch was graced by
Urban Development Minister Datuk Amar Abang Johari Tun Openg and
- Sarawak and Sabah edition have around 64-page
- the group editor of Harian Metro
was Ahad Datuk Mustapa Omar
- NSTP group managing editor: Datuk Zainul Arifin Mohammed Isa
- Abang Johari said the print media, compared to the digital version, will not lose
its position in media development.
Harian Metro is a Malaysian newspaper published in Malay language and is, b... read moreHarian Metro On Line
Harian Metro has been the first Malaysian daily afternoon tabloid in Klang ... continueSurat Khabar Harian Metro
Harian Metro is the most famous newspaper in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur. The new... read